Sound Gong Therapy (GONG)
Sacred Gongs produce a whole spectrum of harmonics that are based on pressure waves of sound which vibrates the energy meridians in the body and bring them into balance.
Sacred Gong vibrations raise the frequency of our electromagnetic fields and recalibrate our emotional and physical bodies. An in person Kundalini Yoga sound healing in close proximity to a sacred gong is excellent for stress related issues, anxiety, loneliness, fatique, anger, fear and many more conditions cause by a lack of balance and harmony in the body and mind. It revitalizes the immune system.
Benefits of Gong Sound Healing
• Gong vibrations work at cellular level to make the body and mind receptive to healing and transformation;
• Reduces the internal dialogue so reduces feelings of stress;
• Induces a state of meditation by calming the mind
• Helps to recover after illness, traumas and invasive medical treatments
• Creates a state of relaxation and release of tension
• Physically, it releases blocks and tension in the body and stimulates the glandular, nervous and circulation system. It also increases our prana, our life force
• Helps clear emotional and energetic blockages
• Strengthening of the immune system
• Relieves the constant “chatter” of our minds
• Helps to regenerate the parasympathetic nervous system;
• Awakens higher levels of consciousness
• Bathes you in a cascade of healing sounds which shifts the brain from waking (Beta) state to Delta or Theta state (meditation) through the vibrations of the instrument.
Sound Gong Therapy is offered in group and private sessions
Facilitator Susan Rossetto